[GDNET] Announcement + Request: GraphArchive

Philip Effinger effinger at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Jan 16 16:48:44 CET 2012

Dear members of the GD community,

In this short announcement, I'd like to draw your attention to the
GraphArchive system.

Four months after presentation at the GraphDrawing symposium in
Eindhoven (NL), we have approx. 80 registered users.

Also, we added new features since then. Among them are:
- a guest account is available to browse the archive,
downloading/editing is enabled after registration only.
- support of more graph formats (KGraph, OGML, Matrix and DOT), thanks
to KIELER Web Services.
- adding pictures to graphs, for instance, to demonstrate visualizations.

Now, we need your support to adopt GraphArchive as a community service!
Right now, there are way too few active users.
You are a member of the community, and the community might be interested
in graphs that you use.
If you employ graphs in a paper or for test cases etc., upload and share
them with others!

You can find GraphArchive here:
1) entry page: http://algo.inf.uni-tuebingen.de/forschung/graphdb/index.php
2) wiki page: http://www.graph-archive.org/

Questions? Don't hesitate to contact me:
effinger at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de

The archive is yours!

Regards,
Philip Effinger