A flow_dire_graph F is a directed graph such that:
Definition: We call "cost" of F the following: Sum_e[cost(e)*flow(e)].
- Any node v of F has an associated function "balance(v)" such that Sum_v[balance(v)] = 0:
- if (balance(v) > 0) v "supplies" flow;
- if (balance(v) < 0) v "demands" flow;
- if (balance(v) = 0) v "manteins" flow.
- Any edge e of F has associated the following functions:
- lower_cap(e) >= 0;
- upper_cap(e) >= lower_cap(e);
- lower_cap(e) <= flow(e) <= upper_cap(e);
- Sum_v[flow(v,w)] - Sum_u[flow(u,v)] = balance(v) for each node v in F.
NOTE: all the above mathematical functions are considered integral
(that is with integer values only)
Page generated from source code by SCP Source Code Publisher.
SCP © INTEGRA Sistemi, www.IntegraSistemi.com