Any user of GDT needs a license.
The license is distributed free of charge for academic research and
teaching by the DIA - Dipartimento di Informatica e Automazione,
UniversitÓ di Roma Tre, Rome, ITALY.
Note: there is an upper bound on the number of nodes of any graph you will draw
within the free license of GDT. If you exceed this upper bound the system
automatically stops the execution.
Any use of GDT by a company, government institution or any other
non-academic institution is considered to be commercial use and is NOT
allowed. Commercial users have to purchase a GDT commercial license,
which is available from INTEGRA Sistemi S.r.l. (Italy).
- Software :
GDT Release 3.0
- Licensor :
DIA - Dipartimento di Informatica e Automazione,
UniversitÓ di Roma Tre,
- Conditions :
- The licensee has the right to use the software free of charge for
academic research and/or teaching. The license is also valid as
a site license if the software is installed centrally and used by
a group of people. However the licensee is responsible for the use
of the software according to the license conditions.
- He/she is not allowed to use the software for commercial purposes or
to distribute (parts of) the software or programs implemented using
the software to a commercial user.
- He/she is not allowed to distribute (parts of) the software to a
non-commercial user who is not owner of a research license (which is
available from the licensor).
- The DIA is under no obligation to support the licensed software
in any way.
- The DIA provides the licensed software to you "as is". The DIA makes
no warranties about the licensed software. The DIA shall not be
liable for any damages suffered by you as a result of using, modifying
or distributing the licensed software, the related materials or their
- This provision shall survive the expiration or validation of the
Last update : July 31, 2002
Website design by INTEGRA Sistemi, www.IntegraSistemi.it