Davide Feltoni Gurini is a PhD Student at AI Laboratory in Roma Tre University.
In 2012 he has got a Master degree in Computer Science with the thesis “TwitterSA: a framework for sentiment analysis in social networks.
He is currently a tutor of Java laboratory lessons and Math lessons of 1.5 hour each.
He is also Founder and CEO of an italian startup concerning Sentiment Analysis and Big Data Mining: DatalyticsIT.
- Sentiment Analysis and Social Media: How and Why. Sistemi Intelligenti per Internet course (Intelligent Internet Systems 2012-2013)
- WWW, Me at AI Lab: Where, When and Why. Intelligenza Artificiale course (Artificial Intelligence 2012-2013)
Main Research Interests:
- Sentiment Analysis.
- Social Recommender Systems.
- Real-Time Information Retrieval in Social Networks.
- DAVIDE FELTONI GURINI, FABIO GASPARETTI, ALESSANDRO MICARELLI AND GIUSEPPE SANSONETTI. A Sentiment-based Approach to Twitter User Recommendation. Proc. of the 5th ACM RecSys workshop on Recommender systems and the social web (RSWEB 2013) (PDF, Bibtex, ©ACM, 2013. This is the author’s version of the work. It is posted here by permission of ACM for your personal use. Not for redistribution. The definitive version will be published in ACM DL)
- GIULIANO ARRU, DAVIDE FELTONI GURINI, FABIO GASPARETTI, ALESSANDRO MICARELLI AND GIUSEPPE SANSONETTI. Signal-Based User Recommendation on Twitter. Proc. 4th International Workshop on Social Recommender Systems (SRS 2013) (PDF, Bibtex)
- FELTONI GURINI D., GASPARETTI F.. TREC Microblog 2012 Track: Real-Time Algorithm for Microblog Ranking Systems. Proc. of The 21st Text REtrieval Conference, TREC 2012, Gaithersburg, Maryland, November 6-9, 2012 (PDF, Bibtex)
Department of Engineering
Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
Roma Tre University
Via della Vasca Navale 79, I – 00146 Rome, Italy
Room: DIA 202/B
Office Hours: by appointment